Nikon D3300 : Creating beautiful photos and videos has never been more fun.
Nikon D3300 :
24.2 MP CMOS DX-layout sensor
5 frames per 2nd continuous shooting
11 AF issues with 3-d tracking
ISO one hundred-12800 (expandable to 25600)
1080 (60, 50, 30, 25, 24 fps) HD video (MPEG-four/H.264/MOV).The D3300’s eleven-point Autofocus System locks onto your subjects as soon as they enter the body and stays with them till you catch the shot you need.
3 inch LCD with 921,000 dots
Nikon D3300 :
Other Camera Features
- The optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter can be used to provide Wi-Fi connectivity for instantly transferring imagery and remotely viewing a live view image from a linked mobile device.
- Easy Panorama Mode simplifies the creation of panoramic images by allowing you to capture a high-resolution single image simply by panning across the scene.
- A helpful Guide Mode is available to aid in becoming acquainted with the Nikon D3300 through a series of step-by-step tutorials.
- Picture Control modes can be directly accessed via a dedicated button and allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera, and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, and user-customizable settings.
- Active D-Lighting helps to preserve both highlight and shadow details when working in contrast-rich scenarios, such as backlit lighting. Utilizing the EXPEED 4 processor’s power, a more controlled image will be produced with brightness values closer to how they are naturally seen. This mode is suitable for working with moving subjects.
- Scene Auto Selector is an automatic mode that intelligently identifies your subject and shooting scenario, selects a proper Scene Mode to apply, and adjusts exposure settings to best render the scene at hand.
- Scene Modes: Auto, Auto (Flash Off), Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close up, and Night Portrait.
- In-Camera Image Editing features: D-Lighting, Red-eye correction, Trim, Monochrome, Filter effects, Color balance, Resize, Image overlay, NEF (RAW) processing, Quick retouch, Straighten, Distortion control, Fisheye, Color outline, Perspective control, Color sketch, Miniature effect, Photo illustration, and Selective Color.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (European and Brazilian), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Marathi, and Telugu.
The D3300 is Nikon's latest entry-level DSLR. It is designed to marry the versatility and image quality of an SLR with the simplicity and ease of handling of the best digital compacts. Nikon has always valued continuity as well as innovation. It has retained its tried and tested F lens-mount...
Nikon D3300 Digital Field Guide
Everything you need to know about your new N1 camera! Portable and full color, this guide is packed with everything you want and need to know in order to take amazing photos using your new Nikon Camera N1. Veteran author J. Dennis Thomas walks you through the essential controls, features, and...
Nikon Digital SLR Messenger Bag
Original & Authentic Nikon DSLR Messenger Bag